26 February 2018

HMFMC #260 Mid Way Reminder A/goes OR Option "Spring Colours"

 House Mouse & Friends Secret
I have a Mid Way DT card to share for our  @ 
 House Mouse and Friends chall. blog
All our challs run with

 Anything Goe
plz. use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie stamped image,
decoupage or CD rom for all our challs..

OR Option theme of 
"Spring Colour's"
Our hostess for this chall is talented teami Lorraine (Aka Lols)
For my Mid way card as you can see is CAS (clean and simple) 
This lovely Gruffie image is an old wooden stamp called Lilac Bouquet.
I always think of Lilacs in the Spring season..coloured with primas & pro markers. 
Stitched circle outer die plain inner die. ribbon & pearl slider from stash.




We are thrilled to be welcoming back our Generous sponsors,

the Official Mousey FamilyHouse-Mouse Designs(R)


HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official


Our second generous sponsor is 


Pizzazz Aplenty has expanded our inventory to include a nice variety of metal cutting dies.  You can check them out on the Pizzazz blog, or I've created a  Facebook group called  Reasonable Craft Dies.  So if you are shopping for flatback pearls or rhinestones, brads, dies, or even daubers, you'll find them at Pizzazz Aplenty

Prize from Pizzazz Aplenty for ONE lucky Winner is a Surprise package to the value of $40  of Embellishments/ Dies flat back pearls etc. 

Don't you just Love Surprises!

Thanks for stopping by hope you have time to join in with our
Anything Goes 
OR Optional theme of  "Spring Colours" 

Photobucket

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely CAS mousie card sweet stamp and gorgeous colours.xx[aNNie' blog]
 ❤️

Lorraine A said...

aww, my fave bear ❤️ Gruffie always melts my heart, and I love the lilacs. As a child I remember walking past a HUGE lilac tree and the owner was a lovely old man, he always gave me a bunch of fresh lilacs every day to give to my teacher. I haven't scene them for ages but remember the scent like yesterday :-)
Love this card Christine, so pretty, and I enjoyed my trip down memory lane too haha ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Bunny said...

Lovely gruffie. I like how he's inhaling the scent of the lilacs. This is colored so prettily and I do wish I was there so I'd know what lilac smelled like. Other than fake lilac. Love the card. [Bunny]

Sue said...

Christine, I love this Gruffie with his snout stuffed deep inside that Lilac having a good smell. So darn cute. Pretty colors and beautiful CAS design. I wish there were more new Gruffies, love these guys. Can't wait for Lilacs in the sPring too.

Hugs
Sue